QUALITY PUBLIC CHARTER EDUCATION
Harmony School of Science El Paso | Middle & High is a tuition-free, family focused public charter school providing high-quality education with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) for students in grades 6th-12th. Our school is a part of the state-wide Harmony Public Schools system.
HSS Campus Mission
Harmony School of Science will provide every student a welcoming, student-centered environment that embraces their social and emotional development in a positive, multicultural, and academically rigorous setting where students will utilize real-world applications of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics to propel them to succeed in higher education and careers as productive, global citizens.
HSS Campus Vision
Harmony School of Science will facilitate learning in a positive, friendly, empathetic, respectful, and collaborative space by providing student-centered instruction that engages students in real-world events to create critical thinkers who have the ability to apply skills in their functional environment while maintaining a strong work ethic and integrity.
HSS Core Value Performance Standards:
- Students come first in all actions and decision-making.
- All decisions will be based on student-centered learning and growth with a focus on a multicultural learning environment welcoming multiple perspectives and approaches.
- We will provide a welcoming and productive environment to support social and emotional learning for all students.
- Family and community relationships will be critical in attaining student success.
- We will establish positive relationships based on trust, integrity and respect while valuing the contributions of all stakeholders
- Honoring the values, rights and responsibilities of every student with a rigorous academic focus to include an emphasis on STEM.
HSS Core Values:
F I E R C E
F – Friendly
I – Integrity
E – Empathic
R – Respectful
E – Engaged
Harmony prepares each and every student for college and career by providing a safe, caring and collaborative atmosphere and a quality student-centered educational program with a strong emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Harmony’s vision is to lead our students from the classroom into the world as productive and responsible citizens.
Harmony has schools all across the great State of Texas. To find a campus near you, just check the list!